Monday, July 18, 2011

A Dream Worth Remembering

This is what I wrote in my journal late one night this session...

I just woke up from the weirdest dream! Mom, Dad, and K came to visit on Middle Sunday. They signed me out and we, a hamster, and a pony rode a ferry out to an island to spend a couple of hours. There we ran into Abbi who looked beautiful in a flowing patterned dress, and increasingly long hair. She appeared to be at a rather fancy lunch event with a group of navy guys who also had dates. I did not see her man. We were running late to the ferry and both the hamster and the horse died. I woke up after this discovery to the sounds of two of my campers conversing! I investigated. They were exchanging tissues b/c one had had a bloody nose. They claim there is no mess and that the crisis is averted... I guess we'll see in the morning.
I have no idea what time it is. I'm writing this by flashlight under a blanket.
Welcome to my life.
...Was it a hamster or a pet chipmunk???

1 comment: